Saturday, February 6, 2010

Our Wedding - Getting Ready and Ceremony

Our wedding was May 30, 2009 and was more than I could have ever dreamed of. Our ceremony was at Trinity Reformed and our reception was at The University Center Club. Here are some of my favorite pictures by Studio Heart. Remember that you can click any picture to enlarge it!

The church:


My shoes:



My dress:



Getting ready:



Buttoning buttons and spotting panty lines!


Not so patiently waiting...



My garders, courtesy of Etsy.com and my mother:



Bridal portrait:



Bridal portrait:



Bridal portrait:



Bridesmaids:



My entourage:



D getting Jonathan ready:



What a stud!



My handsome groom:



Groomsmen:



Pictures of our parents and grandparents on their wedding days:



Labor of love #1: Our programs



Family:



Musicians:




Jonathan's family:



My family:



Walking down the aisle:



First kiss:



Our sweet flower girl, Julia:



Our whole bridal party:



We've tied the knot!



Bridal party on the way to the reception in the trolley:

No comments:

Post a Comment